Kok ping's blog

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Earth's shaking new!!!

I've yet to complete my JAVA! Lols

Interview is just two days away and I've left with one last question and a final REPORT! Damn! Then I'll wave my final good bye to java and will be catching them next semester :D

Jump for joy's new though =) haha

Oh, ben's house is really one of the most conducive place to study in so far for what I've been to. Really!

Fiona's stalking me! Oh my god! Haha. Or you call this Fate? Lols, You actually caught me waiting for bus at the bus stop with one glance out of the window? Or i'm too spectacular? Shining bright is it? Lolx. I JUST knew you lived that. Hahahahas. I shall try not to take bus from there anymore. Haha, in case you cause me in action with unappropriate act. *Ahem*

Don't try to peep out of the window anymore, just to see whether i'm there or not hor. Haha. You are sooooo lucky to see me lo. hahahahas.

Will be another day with lethargic-ness all over my aching body! Arh, time to tuck in! Night =p


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Kok Ping
I ain't female =D
World-sighting on 14/5/91
nothing_is_best@hotmail.com




Songs

mallory /Shi Kang
Bennedict /daniel
cheryl / Joy /Ming xian
fiNa /william
Fiona / jazreel
priscilla / shawn
marisa / Jaslyn
sophia / jia yan
hui xin / Leon
ke jin /Wanling
jiajun / Joali Tjoa
qunfei / Yifang / Nicholas
Felicia / Che wei
ben lee / lydia / Hsin wen
Carissa / kaishen
vanessa / MeiEng
Bryan / Vincent /
Angeline


Speciality


Show luo
Wu zun
Xiao gui
by2

Free Web Counters
Free Hit Counters

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]